- Location is NYC or remote
We are the fastest source of key information at the point of consideration for consumers. By building the most engaging ranked lists and ensuring these are the #1 search result, we connect customers with providers ranging from realtors to content creators.
- YC Alumni
- Prior founders with multiple CEO and CTO experiences
- Built multiple companies up to $100M and $1B+ values
This is an accounting internship that includes tracking and analyzing all financial transactions.
- Track and record CRM subscriptions
- Prepare and maintain financial reports, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Monitor and reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with assigned accounting projects
As an accounting intern, you will gain hands-on experience in accounting and finance. If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual who is interested in pursuing a career in accounting or finance, this is the role for you.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Airtable
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality