- Brand model intern for Triple.com
- Location is NYC
Do people often say that you are attractive, beautiful, should explore modeling, or just randomly give you their numbers? Have you ever thought about whether or not you could actually turn your looks into a career? Triple.com is looking for the next face of their brand.
Founded by a billionaire, we are an online real estate magazine that ranks the best agents across the nation. While we are starting in real estate, we will be expanding quickly to other verticals. We are looking for a brand representative set on growing their social following and becoming the face of our brand across all social media platforms.
- YC Alumni
- Prior founders with multiple CEO and CTO experiences
- Built multiple companies up to $100M and $1B+ values
We are seeking a brand model intern who will be responsible for creating content for our online magazine. You will be working closely with the CEO and Marketing team.
Most importantly you need to be able to create content yourself for our team across all of our socials. We produce thousands of webpages per year and we need social media content to match these pages.
Duties will include:
- Create UGC: record videos across all socials to increase our brand presence and drive traffic to our web pages
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs